I hope you will join me today, no matter who you are or where you are, and pray for the lives of black people in America. As brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, we are one and our fight is the same: to use the power and authority given to us by Jesus Christ to fight against the schemes, tactics, and tricks of the enemy to steal, kill, and destroy.
I’m praying for the following, but you should pray as you are led by the Holy Spirit:
- Pray for unity, love, and hope to spring forth in the hearts and minds of all men and women.
- Ask the Lord to build a hedge of protection around every black person and their families. Pray that the Lord silences every spirit of fear.
- Recompense, justice, healing, restoration, forgiveness, and peace for every person and family that has been affected by systemic racism, discrimination, prejudice, and bias.
- Divine wisdom, knowledge and understanding to change the systems and institutions in America that have resulted in more than 400 years of systemic racism, discrimination, prejudice, bias, and oppression of black people in America.
- Pray for the eyes, ears, and hearts of our brothers and sisters to be open so they see and understand why they must use their privilege, power, and voice to fight for justice and equality for all people.
- Pray for strength, protection, and wisdom for every person who is fighting for justice and equality. Complete physical and mental healing and restoration of everyone who has been affected by COVID-19. Pray for equal access to care and treatment. Pray for the destruction of the virus.
- Pray for our nation to turn back to God. Pray for God to remove every spirit of division, dissension, and chaos. Pray for Him to bring peace and healing to our country.
- Pray for the heart and mind of our President and governing authorities. Pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding so they lead effectively to foster equality and justice in America.