Do you feel like you’re being devoured by your circumstances? Are you in a season of trial, tribulation, and suffering? Has the devil come in like a flood–threatening to steal, kill, and destroy everything in your life?
No matter what it looks like, do not be dismayed, discouraged, or afraid. You won’t be devoured. God holds you in His hand and no one can snatch you out of it (John 10:28-30).
Rest in God, your position in Him is secure. Believe His Word. Receive what is true:
1. “God is our refuge, strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea…”(Psalm 46:1-2).
2. “The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer, my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation and my stronghold” (Psalm 18:2).
3. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens Me” (Philippians 4:13).
4. “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31).
5. “No, in all things we are more than conquerors through him who loves us” (Romans 8:37).
HOW TO FIGHT BACK
1. Don’t try to fight in your own strength. This is not an earthly fight but a spiritual one. Know where your help comes from.
2. The Holy Spirit is living on the inside of you. He is your helper and comforter. Call upon Him and ask for help.
3. Pray. Anytime you see the devil operating (stealing, killing, and destroying) tell your Father. Ask God to deliver you and He will. The devil is no match for Him.
4. Read God’s Word. It is your Sword. It is your weapon. You use it to fight and overcome the enemy. It’s always 100% effective ( See Matthew 4). So, don’t use it one time and put it down. Keep wielding it. Keep believing, standing, and fighting with the Word of God.
5. Worship God. Worship is a weapon against the devil and your circumstances. When you exalt God, everything that is not of Him or from Him must bow and leave.
You want victory? You want to be able to stand and endure in the face of adversity?
Spend time with God: Pray+read and obey God’s Word+worship Him. God is the answer to anything we will face in this life.
Be encouraged! You are loved! ❤